Adventures in a new land

Friday, February 15, 2008

SURE it Rained A LOT!, but.......

Look at the views that all that rained left! these are pictures taken this moring of Mauna Kea from Hilo Bay.



Here is a little video showing both Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea with snow!





Here are some pictures showing the difference in the Wailuku River today and two weeks ago when it was storming big time (36 inches in 3 days)



Wailuku River from the singing bridge looking upstream to the second bridge


Two weeks ago

Today

Wailuku River Hydroelectric Plant

Two weeks ago


Today



Happy Valentine's Day!


4 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the picture of my two favorites girls in the whole world!!
It's amazing to see the ocean and the snow mountains at the same time!
See you soon!
Love and Happy Valentine's day!!
Nonna

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the picture of my two favorites girls in the whole world!!
It's amazing to see the ocean and the snow mountains at the same time!
See you soon!
Love and Happy Valentine's day!!
Nonna

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the picture of my two favorites girls in the whole world!!
It's amazing to see the ocean and the snow mountains at the same time!
See you soon!
Love and Happy Valentine's day!!
Nonna

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger JKLMnoP@Xs.fam said...

Incredible! We thought we had rain... now I understand the real thing. Amazing that those two homes are still standing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home