Talent Night
Last night was Talent Night at the girl's school. It's a night where kids from all grades perform up on stage for the parents. There are all kinds of performances, last night there was a Hula Dancer, magicians, school band, a friend of Syd's playing Blackbird on the electric guitar, joke tellers, paiano performers, singers, and many others. But, by far the show was stolen by a couple of firts graders that danced the Waltz. See the video....
Yes, that is Hana..... She danced with a classmate of hers (Charles) and apparently it was his idea! yet, when it came to perform she basically took over! People kept asking us after the show if Hana watched a lot of dance shows, or if she took waltz lessons, which as far as I'm aware she doesn't, unless she's watching videos on the internet late at night while we're sleeping....
Hana and her friend Gracie (who played on the piano and then sang Somewhere Over the Rainbow).
Here are her experimental crops, in the front organic lettuce grown in soil, in the back hydroponic lettuce grown in floating rafts in nutrient solution..
The night ended with the traditional "Burning of the Letters SJS"


4 Comments:
Wow, Hana! That was incredible! You are a beautiful, beautiful dancer. So elegant! Congratulations on the beautiful dance. I loved your bow at the end, too.
Leslie
Oh my God, Hana you'r amazing!! so beautiful, and dance so elegant and I dont have enough words in english to say so many things about you, I'm so proud of you! my Sunshine, you really shine in every room you are
Nonna
Oh my God, Hana you'r amazing!! so beautiful, and dance so elegant and I dont have enough words in english to say so many things about you, I'm so proud of you! my Sunshine, you really shine in every room you are
Nonna
oh Moonlight! you'r something great!! like your mom you are an agricultural scientist. I'm so proud of you!!
Now is time to learn spanish, because the summer is comming.
I can't wait to have both of you here with me, I miss you so much
love, hugs and kisses
Nonna
Post a Comment
<< Home