Here is the progress of the work done:
setting the tiles
and Voila!
Industrial look, earlier in the week with Howard and Gary..
Finished look
We still need to put the grout, but that will happen soon (this week, promise).
The bad news is that Howard has now set up a precedent, so, from now on, anyone who comes to visit and wants to get room and board at the Romo Inn will have to work on a project from our project list. We will soon post the menu on this blog and people can make reservations choosing a project, not a bad idea eh?
Hope to see you all very soon!
A hui hou


6 Comments:
It looks great! I'm glad I have a place to stay in this here town and don't have to reroof your house or anything.
LL
Put me in the list, I'm ready to work, for me is really cheap cost to be with my girls!!
Congratulations! it looks great!
Sorry, I forgot to put my name
NONNA
don't get excited too soon Leslie, we may extend the home improvement project payment model for other activities such as baby sitting..... and eventually the roof will require to be replaced..
rr
Shoot!! Foiled again!
LL
I Love Howard! He can come visit us any time! I might just have to grout when I come to visit? Hopefully you will have that done and have a new project for me as I have about 5 bathrooms to figure out before I'm likely to come. I'm actually glad I didn't plan a trip yet because they told me at the border that my landed immigrant status current papers are not good for plane, train or bus travel. We have to wait till we receive something in the mail, probably in a month or so before I can fly. There is a big pane in the #$% thing going on right now with the US requiring passports where they weren't required before, starting tomorrow.
We made it here just in time! But I'm thrilled that we are really here now!
Love,
Kelly
Post a Comment
<< Home