Bad News.... Good News....
Yesterday as I went outside to fill the dog's water bowl up, I saw by the garden hose a (Bad News) MOUSE!...... *%%#@(&! I said.... tried to catch it....... ran away.
As soon as Charlotte got home I told her:
- That cat better start earning his meals if he wants to hang around here
- Why? she asked
- Just saw a mouse outside today
- WHAT!?
- Yep.......
This morning I saw Tiger playing with a little object in the living room....not knowing what he had (I've seen him before tossing around a dead cockroach now and then) I went to take a closer look, what I found (this might get a little gross, so if you're easily grossed out, skip to the next paragraph) was quite startling...(Good News)
A Mouse Head..... right, no body...just the head. Took it away from him (not to happy) and knew it would be a matter of time before we found a headless mouse somewhere in the house (or at least we could find it before it stunk the whole house). Didn't wait 10 minutes before Tiger was playing with his headless mouse in the living room. Took it away (this time he REALLY wasn't happy) and gave him a big serving of wet cat food (his favorite).
So, at least we know that when we're not watching we have a prowler in the house looking for anything that moves to hunt down and kill. Unfortunately the little twerp sometimes confuses toes with prey........ a small price to pay...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home