Adventures in a new land

Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Ch...Ch...Ch..Changes!

I know that silhoutte anywhere.........Mary Poppins!

Not quite. C went yesterday to Honolulu and while there she decided to get a new look!

Now, is that a good lookin' woman or what!?


So beware out there on the streets, because C's got a new look! so if at first you don't recognize her, look again...

6 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlotte, it looks GREAT!!

Leslie

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Romos at Hilo said...

Thanks, I feel so light and summery (is that a word?)
Charlotte

 
At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what summery means, but you look beautiful!!!
the changes are always welcome, because you feel something new in your life.
Cata

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger JKLMnoP@Xs.fam said...

Fantastic and inspirational! The haircut looks great! Hugs, Meg

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger JKLMnoP@Xs.fam said...

Fantastic and inspirational! The haircut looks great! Hugs, Meg

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Romos at Hilo said...

Dang! with that kine of response I think I'm gonna cut my hair too!

:-0

RR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home