We have an official Document Writer in the Familiy
This article came out on yesterday's local Paper: http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/articles/2009/05/06/features/features06.txt
In case the link doesn't work, the short article said:
Penmanship pros honored
Published: Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:54 AM HST
Four students from East Hawaii are state winners of the 18th annual Zaner-Bloser National Handwriting Contest. They were ranked "superior" from among 200,000 entries from grades 1-8.Entries are judged on the printing skills of first- and second-graders, and the cursive abilities of grades 2-8.The four are Paauilo Elementary keiki Shane Lau, grade 2, and Lois Taylor, grade 4, and St. Joseph Elementary students Liza Saludares, grade 5, and Sydney Romo, grade 6.
We gotta be nice to this one because I think she will be financing us during our retirement years...


1 Comments:
WOW, WOW, WOW, I'm so proud of you Syd, I'm sure y'll be going to be a great writer, I still have your first poem, remember the title?
What's blue.
I love you so much+
Nonna
Post a Comment
<< Home