Here we go again......
Today Sydney was cleaning her room when she heard a faint meow outside her window. She went out to check it out and came back running and said:
-"Hurry Papa, you've got to see this!"
At first I thought she had found another hidden egg nest with hundreds of eggs (we still have not figured out where is our little black silky chicken laying her eggs). So I went out there and right in the middle of the bushes by the edge of our property was a brand new kitten.......how brand new!?.....well, it was still wet and it still had the placenta attached to him with the umbilical cord, so pretty new I'd say.....
First thing that crossed my mind was, well, where are there rest, and where the @$*&! is the mom!?
Well, no more kittens around and no mom either, she must've dropped this little fella on the run...
We brought him/her (don't know the gender yet) cut the cord off, dried it up an tried to figure what to do with it. Charlotte went out and got an eye dropper and goat's milk to feed the little guy for now until we decide what to do with it....

But, something tells me that this one is going to stay here for a while.....

So, if you have any name suggestions, post them on this blog!
On a different subject, a couple of weeks ago was the Merry Monarch Parade (missed it, I was in the mainland).
Here's the St. Joe's Delegation being led by Mr. Alapai (is he a cool looking guy or what!?)

The Elementary School Band led by Mr. Skaggs
There's Syd'o playing her Saxophone...
Our friend Jason recently graduated from the Academy (third from the right)...
And some of the horse riders representing the different islands
Hana enjoying the parade

Charlotte's New Edible Garden Class
Yep, that's right, because going to school online, being the leader for two girl scout troops, while teaching as a substitute 2-3 days a week is not enough, Charlotte volunteered at De Silva (Hana's new school) to teach once per week an after school class. She's teaching 2nd through 6th graders how to grow an edible garden! (they love her at De Silva)


And, Hana is playing soccer again......


1 Comments:
Wow!! how many news!!
Congratulations for the new member of the romo's, I need to think a name maybe a mexican name if is a she we can tell Xochitl (means flower in nahuatl) and if is a boy could be Chano ho ho.
I love the pictures of the parade, and Syd with her sax, I love it.
Of course Charlotte is amazing, maybe she can have some free time at 3am. ho ho I'm sure the kids love you like everyone.
Love, hugs and kisses for everybody
Nonna
Post a Comment
<< Home