Adventures in a new land

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Hau'oli la hanau Carlota!

Today is Charlotte's Birthday! It will be a busy weekend, Syd has an exam at her new school to see if she can place into the Gifted & Talented program, then there is soccer for Sydney, Cookie sales for Hana, then, both girls go out on sleep overs! Wooo Hooooo! that means that we get to spend the night alone, and celebrate like adults! We'll probably go to dinner (to a fancy restaurant) and then perhaps a movie!

Tomorrow we're planning on going on a whale watching boat.



We'll post pictures later. Meanwhile, this photo was taken on March 7th, 1993! it was the first time Charlotte and I spent her birthday together, we weren't even going out yet!!! I took her rock climbing to Mt. Lemon, seemed like a good idea at the time, but that's a different story....

What matters is that 16 years later, here we are, still celebrating together!


Happy Birthday Love!

1 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hau'oli la hanau Charlotte!!
I'm so happy to have you another year close to my hearth.
I wish you all the good things and a lot of health
I love you
NOnna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home