Here they are squeezing limes and lemons, they made the lemonade (or liminady as they wrote on their sign) all by themselves, and it was actually quite good!
As they were planning their marketing strategy they said:
"I know, we'll offer free samples!"
"Yes! and after they dring their free sample we'll tell them that they have to pay a dollar!"
Not bad eh?
They finally decided for the $0.50 cup and went out to the side of the street, here they are:
When their first customer stopped by, yes, there were actually a couple of cars that pulled over to buy lemonade, they told the couple who asked the price that "if yu want one it is 25 cents, but if you want two, you have to pay a dollar".....After a puzzled look on the potential customers' face, I told them that it was 50 cents a cup. After that the two entrepreneurs got the idea right. At the end they made $5.50! (the fruit, sugar and cups probably cost us over $6 though, but who cares, right?).....
Blooming Friendship
Macario, Leslie and Emmar Rose, some of the nicest people we have met, have given us (actually it is Macario that has given Charlotte) lots of very cool plants. And here are some that are starting to bloom now:
Gardenia (the flowers smell wonderful!)
Orchid


6 Comments:
HEY, tell Hana I want a liminade!! and I'm going to pay $1 dll a cup!!
She's going to be a great dealer (it's ok to say that word? I want to say she is going to be a great sales girl or something like that)
See you soon
Nonna
I am so sorry to have missed the liminady stand! And we're glad that your flowers are bloomig. And we think you're all kind of nice, too.
Leslie
yeah, we know....kind of nice....that is because Charlotte is "Sweet Sweet Charlotte" and I'm just as likeable as brussel sprouts, right?
:-(
RR
Hana must have learned some things through osmosis while you were getting your MBA. That Limonady sign has got to be worth at least $5. That's some impressive marketing! Kind of glad I wasn't there though. I would've probably ended up paying $5 for a sample of the limonady...
Love to you all,
Aunty Kelly
Rodrigo, it's "Charlotte, sweet Charlotte." Get it right. And I happen to like brussels sprouts (really), so you're in!
Leslie
Dear Hana: I think you are going to be a fantastic business girl, just adjust your prices.
I love you, sweet heart, and I miss you very much.
Please tell Sydney I miss her as much as you.
Nonno (you can call me Piero)
Post a Comment
<< Home