oh yeas, plenty of candy, and about having a friend rolling over to your house... well I remember the hill that leads to your house and I think one would have to be a professional stunt or totally insane to roll down that hill!
And nonna.... I think we should save the shoes with wheels for the younger crowd....
We moved to Hilo from Tucson in June 2006 trying to find a safer and quiter place where to raise our two girls. We have found in Hilo a wonderful place and through this blog we want to keep all of those loved friends and family that we left behind up to date with our lives. So please come and visit the blog often and post your comments, they mean a lot to us, is a way for us to stay in touch with you as well.
A Hui Hou
3 Comments:
Sydney, We need to have a friend like you near our house! We'd love to have you roll over for a play today!
At the Christmas parade did people throw candy into the crowd? I remember that was a lot of fun!
Enjoy your day! Jackson, Lane & Kort
Bravo Syd!! you'r a champion!!, I want to try one of that shoes,
you look beautiful!!
Nonna
oh yeas, plenty of candy, and about having a friend rolling over to your house... well I remember the hill that leads to your house and I think one would have to be a professional stunt or totally insane to roll down that hill!
And nonna.... I think we should save the shoes with wheels for the younger crowd....
Post a Comment
<< Home