A room with a view
This morning we went to one of the lagoons where they feed the fish every morning at 7:30. Her we are in our morning walk to the fish feeding thing....
More to come later.....
A room with a view
This morning we went to one of the lagoons where they feed the fish every morning at 7:30. Her we are in our morning walk to the fish feeding thing....
More to come later.....
3 Comments:
How fun to see your vacation in progress! Enjoy!!
Leslie
Did the fish like the food or did they eat some tourists' toes?
Hope you had a great day in the lagoons.
Love,
Kelly
Hello! wonderful days in your fancy hotel!
I tryed to call Rodrigo for his birthday, anyway I wish you to have a wonderful week and a great thanksgiving dinner!
I love you so much
Nonna
Post a Comment
<< Home